§1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) This document is to inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data pertaining to an individual, such as name, address, e-mail addresses, or user behavior.
(2) The controller, pursuant to Art. 4 Clause 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is
You can contact our data protection officer at
AGAD Service GmbH
Phone: 0234 282 533 20
(3) Any circumstances under which we commission processors to execute individual functions of our offer or might wish to use your data for commercial purposes are described in detail below. We will also indicate the stipulated archiving periods.
§2 Your rights
(1) With regard to your personal data, you have the following rights:
- right of information
- right of rectification or erasure
- right of restricted processing
- right of objection against processing
- right of data portability
(2) In addition, you are entitled to file a complaint with a data protection authority concerning our processing of your personal data.
§3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you visit our website for information purposes only, i.e., if you don't register or otherwise submit information to us, we will only collect the personal data your browser transfers to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the data detailed below. This is technically required for you to be able to view our website and to safeguard its stability and security (legal basis: Art. 6 Clause 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- date and time of your request
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of query (page)
- status of access / HTTP status code
- transferred data volume
- website issuing the request
- operating system and surface
- language and version of browser software
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies will be stored on your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk and allocated to your browser. They transfer certain information to the originator of the cookie (in this case, us). Cookies cannot execute programs or place viruses on your computer. Their purpose is to render our Internet service more user-friendly and more effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and functions are explained below:
- transient cookies (cf. b)
- persistent cookies (cf. c).
b) Transient cookies will be automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include session cookies. Session cookies store the session ID, which serves to allocate various requests your browser issues during a session. They enable recognition of your computer upon your next visit to our website. Session cookies will be deleted as soon as you log off or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies will be automatically deleted after a given time period, which may vary, depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time via your browser’s security settings.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences. For example, you can reject all or third-party cookies. Please note that, in this event, you may not be able to access all functions of this website.
§4 Other website functions and offers
(1) In addition to providing you with information, our website offers various services. To use these services, you will, generally, have to enter additional personal data as required for us to provide the respective services. This data is also subject to the aforementioned data processing principles.
(2) We sometimes use third-party service providers to process your data. We carefully select such providers, they are bound to our instructions, and they are monitored on a regular basis.
(3) We may also transfer your personal data to third parties if promotional activities, prize competitions, contract conclusions, or other services are offered jointly with our partners. You will receive detailed information upon entering your personal data or in the description of the respective offers below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are headquartered outside the EEA (European Economic Area), you will be informed of the consequences in the description of the respective offers.
§5 Objection to or revocation of consent to the processing of your data
(1) You are free to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. Such revocation will impact the reliability of the processing of your personal data once it has been issued to us.
(2) To the extent that the processing of your personal data is based on the balancing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not required to execute a contract we may have with you. Please refer to the descriptions of the respective functions below for details. Should you object to the processing of your personal data, please indicate the reasons why you do not wish for your personal data to be processed as commonly practiced by us. In the event of your justified objections, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue/adapt the processing of your personal data or explain our compelling and justified reasons why we will continue to process your personal data.
(3) As a matter of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. To object to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes, please contact us at
Phone: 0231 16779-0
§6 Contact form
If you send us inquiries via the contact form, your details from the inquiry form, including the contact details you provided there, will be stored in order to process the request and in case of follow-up questions. We will not share this information without your consent.
The processing of the data entered into the contact form takes place for the settlement of pre-contractual or contractual relationships, Art. 6 I 1 b) DS-GVO. The data necessary for processing are marked with an asterisk. The indication of further data is voluntary and facilitates the answering of your inquiry and the contact with you; The legal basis is Art. 6 I 1 f) DS-GVO.
You can revoke this consent at any time. For this, send an informal message by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The legality of the data processing operations carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation. The information you provide in the contact form will remain with us until you ask us to delete it, revoke your consent to storage or delete the purpose for data storage (for example, after your request has been processed).
Mandatory statutory provisions - especially retention periods - remain unaffected. Alternatively, contact via the provided e-mail address is possible. In this case, the user's personal data transmitted by e-mail will be stored. In this context, there is no disclosure of the data to third parties. The data is used exclusively for processing the conversation.
§7 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies. They are text files that will be stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of our website. The information on your use of this website generated by the cookie will, as a rule, be submitted to a Google server in the USA, where it will be stored. If IP anonymization has been activated for this website, Google will abbreviate your IP address in all EU member states as well as in member states of the European Economic and Monetary Union prior to submission. The full IP address will only be submitted to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports about website activities, and to provide other services in connection with the use of the website and the Internet on behalf of the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in connection with Google Analytics will not be combined with other Google data.
(3) You may set your browser software to prevent cookies from being saved.Please note, however, that you may not be able to make full use of all website functions. In addition, you can prevent the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) from being collected by Google, as well as the processing of such data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available via the link below:
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension ”_anonymizeIp()“. This means that IP addresses will be processed in an abbreviated form and cannot be traced back to an individual. If your data can be linked to your person, this connection will be prevented and your personal data will be immediately erased.
Click on the link below to block data collection via Google Analytics. An opt-out cookie will prevent the collection of your data in the context of future visits to this website: Deactivate Google Analytics
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and optimize the use of our website. The statistical data will help us to improve our offer and make it more attractive to you, our users. For the exceptional cases where personal data is submitted to the USA, Google has acceded the EU-US Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. Google Analytics is used on the legal basis of Art. 6 Clause 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
§8 Embedded YouTube videos
(1) We have embedded YouTube videos on our website. They are stored at http://www.YouTube.com and can be accessed via our website. They are included in the “extended privacy mode”, i.e., no user data will be transferred to YouTube unless you play the videos. If you play the videos, the data listed in Clause 2 will be transferred. We have no control of this transfer of data.
(2) Your visit to the website will trigger the notification to YouTube that you have opened the corresponding subsite to our website. Only the data listed in § 3 of this Statement will be transferred, irrespective of whether YouTube provides a user account via which you log in, or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in on Google, your data will immediately be allocated to your account. If you do not want your data to be allocated to your YouTube profile, please log off before activating the button. YouTube will save your personal data as user profiles and use it for advertising or market research purposes and/or the user friendly design of its website. Such data use is, in particular, intended (even for users that are not currently logged in) for the selection of tailored advertising and to inform other social network users about your activities on our website. You may object to such user profiles being created. Please file your objection with YouTube.
(3) Please refer to the YouTube privacy statement for details concerning the purpose and scope of data collection as well as data processing. You will also find further information concerning your rights and setting configurations to protect your privacy: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google processes your personal data in the USA and is registered under the EU-US Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§9 Use of Google Maps
(1) This website uses Google Maps. It enables us to show you interactive maps on our website and facilitates your use of the map function.
(2) Your visit to the website will trigger the notification to Google that you have opened the corresponding subsite to our website. Only the data listed in § 3 of this Statement will be transferred, irrespective of whether Google provides a user account via which you log in, or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in on Google, your data will immediately be allocated to your account. If you do not want your data to be allocated to your Google profile, please log off before activating the button. Google will save your personal data as user profiles and use it for advertising or market research purposes and/or the user friendly design of its website. Such data use is, in particular, intended (even for users that are not currently logged in) for the selection of tailored advertising and to inform other social network users about your activities on our website. You may object to such user profiles being created. Please file your objection with Google.
(3) Please refer to the privacy statements of the provider, which are referenced below, for details concerning the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in providers. You will also find further information concerning your rights and setting configurations to protect your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google processes your personal data in the USA and is registered under the EU-US Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§10 Goolge Fonts
"This website uses Google Fonts of Google Inc. Google Fonts is used to display text and fonts provided by Google. In order for these fonts to be available for a variety of pages, Google makes them available on their servers when the page is accessed. When using Google Fonts, the user's IP address is transmitted to the Google servers when the page is accessed and the information on the fonts used is transmitted. This may result in the transfer of data to Google's servers in the US. Font-related information is cached in the browser.
We integrate Google Fonts in order to make our website more appealing and visually uniform. The legal basis of the data collection is Art. 6 Clause 1 Sent. 1 lit. f GDPR. Google is registered under the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. For further information about how Google processes date, please refer to the Google privacy statement https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de and the Google Web Fonts FAQ (in English) https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq .“
§11 Google ReCAPTCHA